Example Scientific Illustration:
3D Cell culture
Step 1: Sketch
(Approved by Client)
Frequently Asked Questions
What file types do you accept for figure formatting?
We are currently able to process the following file types:
• Any standard graphic format, such as .tif, .jpg, .png, or .gif
• Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx)
• Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx)
• Microsoft Excel (.xls, .xlsx)
• Adobe Illustrator (.ai, .ait)
• Adobe Photoshop (.psd, .pdd)
Note: If you store your material in some other file type, contact our creative team for the best way to convert your material to .eps or .pdf files for export.
Do You Offer Services for all industry?
Are You Only Active In The Netherlands?
We are located in The Netherlands, but WE GO WHERE THE BUSINESS IS. We are currently active in The Netherlands, Dutch Caribbean, and Europe.